Friday, March 19, 2010

Why Not?

If you are Helpless, He is not.  If you are Lost, He is Not.  If you don't know what to do next, He knows.  It would take a miracle, you say?  Well, if it takes a miracle, why not?  President Boyd K. Packer

I read this in the March 2010 Ensign this morning.  Waiting is hard.  I'm ready for a miracle.  Some days it feels so far away.  I've never relied so much on the Lord as I have during this time.  A BIG thing I've learned through this experience is that prayers aren't always answered in the time we choose, but the Lord is there to lift our burdens and help us endure.  I have felt this first hand.  I've also learned you can be happy through life trials.  I don't mean BEFORE or AFTER your trial, I mean DURING.  It takes a lot of work, but it's possible.  You have to feel the PAIN so you know the JOY.  It's taken a long, long, long, time to get where I am and I still have some real downer times, but I'm thankful and blessed for the things I have learned while wading through a sea of disappointments.  

*I know my post is all over the place, so you can imagine what the inside of my head is like right now. 

11 comments:

sjhalford said...

I love that quote! Lacey, I'm right there with you, so your post made total sense. We need to get together cuz I'm sure we could use each other!

Jamie Ortega said...

I love your post! Every inspiring, and something we all could use a little more of.

Lacey said...

You are truly amazing! it makes me happy to know that you have found joy during this difficult time in your life.

Karrie said...

Thank you for your sweet words! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Greg. Love you!

Hodges Family said...

You are amazing you definatly will be the best parents there is when it does come Its amazing how little mircles will come into play I love that quote!

Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

Great quote! Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly said...

You inspire me Lacey!! ♥ you!

Jackson's said...

Wow, you have such a way with words. You are an amazing person.

Staci Alexander said...

Wow, that is a good quote. Your words help me more than you know in my trials right now too. Thank you for being who you are because you're also helping other people find their way, even though I wish so badly you didn't have to. Love you Lacey Lou!

Amanda said...

I love you Lacey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...