Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer time, and the livin's busy

I haven't totally forgotten about my blog. I have tons of events I'm planning on posting one of which would be us moving into our new house. Because of this we thought it would be a great idea to wait until summer is over before we get cable and the Internet again. We're too busy to watch and use it anyway right?! Well, truth is I actually miss them both very much (what is happening on SYTYCD for crying out loud). So hopefully soon I'll be back up and running.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

i hope you are doing well! and we have to come and see your house soon! i am so sorry you are missing SYTYCD, that is for sure my favorite show!

Kimberly said...

Kudos to you for living without both for a little while!! Can't wait for you to be back online!! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...