Monday, August 09, 2010

Birthday

It's been quite a while since I had my birthday, but I'm back online and it's time to document.  We got to go to Idaho in the city my parents grew up and enjoy the company of my Great Aunt Dora.  My birthday normally falls around Memorial Day and it's tradition to go and visit my grandparent's graves.  Not necessarily on my birthday, but sometime that weekend.  Whenever we go up there, it reminds me of playing at my Grandpa Lewis' farm.  This time my parents took us to his old house and I hardly recognized it.  His entire farm has been turned into new housing development.  As you can see the same sign stands that marks the road named after my mom's family. 

This lovely pic of me was taken at my birthday dinner.  Because I have so much updating I'll spare the rest.  I got not one....but THREE pies this year.  Man, I loves me some pie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...