Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's What Fun Is

My cousins from France wanted to get in a trip to Lagoon with the fam before they left to go home.  It ended up being the week after my surgery so I wasn't allowed to ride anything, but I had just as much fun watching and taking pictures.  Let's all admit that photos look better big.  So from now on I'll probably have big photos on our blog.
Kels, Cam, Gregg, and Quinn are on the back row.  That dude in front of Quinn has awesome hair. 

Can you find them?

Do you have a ticket?

This is becoming a tradition.  See last year.

I love how you can see Cam's face.

This was a harder shot to get than it looked. 

Ryan and Al getting their cuteness on.

How can this pic not make you smile?

We miss this boy and his family. 

Mak with some other girl.

Darling S.  She was pretty sleepy all day. 

2 comments:

Lacey said...

so fun! i am sorry you couldn't go on the rides, but the pictures are awesome! way better than the ones you get at the end of the ride!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those pictures are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...