Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Additions

I have to say we have the cutest kids in our family.  Whenever a new one comes around they never disappoint.  On my side of the family we have had two new little girls.  By the end of the year we will have two newbies on Gregg's side as well.  A girl and a boy in case you were wondering.
These two girls are darling as can be!  These pictures make me want to pick them up right now. 



This gem looks just like her sister as this age, except with blondish hair.  You just have to look at her and she'll give you a giant smile. 

This cutie loves to be cuddled, which is great for needy aunts like me.  She was three weeks old when I took this picture and after sleeping through most of the shoot she awoke and gave me this cute face. 

1 comment:

Hodges Family said...

They are totally Adorable! And I think you are a great photographer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...