Sunday, February 27, 2011

none"ya"business

My friend Kara posted a link to her facebook that I loved. I looked at a few more videos by the same person and came across this one. Believe it or not I've heard many of these lines before. Like, "now that you've adopted you're going to get pregnant" and "I wish I could get pregnant for you. It's so easy for me." I realize everyone has the best of intentions and I know I've said way DUMBER things before so I don't hold it against them. It's still funny to have a giggle over it once in awhile.

4 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Love these videos! Glad you like them too!

Amanda said...

The Noneyabusiness tribe and speaks mumble drool! HA! I love you Lace!

Maren said...

So funny. I love it! I'm going to pass this on. :)

Staci Alexander said...

Hahaha! Lace, you crack me up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...