Wednesday, March 30, 2011

6 Months

I hear everyone say this about their kids, but I SERIOUSLY can't believe Emme is 6 months old. B.E. {before emme} every day seemed like a million years. Now time is flying by.

Stats:
17lbs 14oz
26 1/2 in long {I think, um...I'm pretty sure that's what they said.}

Some things for me to remember, since I can't even positively remember her length are:

-she is mastering sitting
-she got her first tooth
-learned how to sleep without being swaddled
-can put her pacifier back in her mouth without help
-rolls
-learned the "pirate face"
-says momma and dadda {just seeing if anyone is really paying attention.}

Here's a photo shoot I did last week. Enjoy!






This is the pirate face. I think it's because she is teething.



10 comments:

S.Jackson said...

She said Stacey. Add it to the list.

a farmers wife and her real life said...

haha at you and stacey!

and can you say holy cuteness?

Cindy said...

She is SO cute! Love the pics!

Tricia said...

Darling photos!

Amanda said...

Oh heck she is cute!!!

Unknown said...

I remember her saying E-ka a few times as well. I love her chubby belly in the first picture One of her bows is not like the others.

Unknown said...

haha it used my store gmail account to verify me. Didn't know naked would be my name. Sorry...i think Emme can say naked also.

camandholls said...

Love these pics! Emme is such a cutie! That is so exciting that her adoption was finalized!

I loved your none ya business post, it made me laugh.

(Oh and this is Hollie, I left a comment on your blog like a month or so ago)

Staci Alexander said...

She is so adorable!! I loved the colors you used!!

And I got a huge smile on my face when I saw my "E" in there!! :D

Megan said...

Those pictures are super adorable! Great job. Emme is getting so big!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...