Monday, September 26, 2011

I Know...

I have a one year old living in my house. Major posts are in order, but maybe if I keep delaying them I can stay in denial that she's not really one. Hopefully soon I'll find time to get on the computer and make a "real" post. Between Emme, work, and my calling there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Or to rephrase that enough energy in the day. I'm enjoying that girl so much.

And because every post is way better with a picture here is my little walrus.

1 comment:

SJW said...

Oh, how time flies. You will LOVE this next year. You will be crazy busy, but it will be so fun to see her personality really come alive. I too laughed until I cried on the 'Nailed It' post. You should have seen my first casserole here in Argentina. Oh my.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...