Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lagoon 2011

I'm trying to catch up on the crazy summer we've had. The day after our family reunion my family did our annual Lagoon Day. I was happy I could go on rides this year since last year was too close to my heart procedure and I wasn't able to ride. I'm excited for when Emme gets to ride the rides. She mainly stayed in her stroller this year, but enjoyed all the fun things to stare at.
Love this picture of the three strollers.  I'm so glad to have Emme so close in age to so many cousins.
Love her laid back attitude.
Blake, Teagan, and Bridger on Rattlesnake Rapids.

With grandma watching mommy on the ride with Makadee.

Surprising our crowd with funny faces on the way down.
Love Makadee's face.  She thought I was hilarious because well, I am. :)
The only ones daring enough for the rocket.

Look babe, No hands!!
Oh and P.S.  Emme turns ONE tomorrow.  YIKES!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

no way she's already one!! hope you guys have an amazing day celebrating!! ♥

Lacey said...

i love lagoon! i am so glad you had so much fun. Russ can't go on rides, well he can he just gets sick so we haven't been. Next time you go, call me!
p.s. i love your comment about you being hilarious, you crack me up, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...