Tuesday, February 07, 2012

We Are Family

 It's becoming tradition to have our Christmas party on New Years Eve.  It makes it easier for our large family to all come together at the same time. 

My parents recently finished their basement, so we had a great space to hang out.  They decided to keep the wood paneling in the family room and I like to think it makes for a perfect backdrop.  

My mom jumped at the chance to do last minute family photos and I soon regretted not doing my makeup that day.  Oh well, might as well post them on my blog for the whole world to see.  


I sure do love this family. 



Us being the hilarious people we are...decided to reenact our family photo from when I was probably close to one.  Gregg took a quick picture of it, but cut off Curtis' head.  You get the idea though.  We have slightly changed.


3 comments:

Lacey said...

i LOVE the family picture retake! so hilarious! i gotta get my family to do that. so funny!

Tricia said...

Seriously!!!! I just laughed out loud for 8 minutes straight! Lacey, you make that reenactment pic. Your impression of a baby face is priceless. Nailed it!

Amanda said...

SOOO funny. I love your family too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...