Monday, February 06, 2012

Our Endless Love

It's that time of year again that we sit back and reflect our marriage. Today marks eight years. Crazy to think about!

It would be easy for us to feel that we haven't accomplished what we thought we would by now like the fact that we only have one child and most couples have two or three by now. But I like to think about the hard work we've put into getting our one child. The closeness it has brought to our marriage could not have happened any other way. Referring to how young we got married, I recently told Gregg how lucky we were that neither of us turned out to be psycho and if we are we must both be on the same psychoness level. I could go on and on about how much I love him, but I'll save that for Gregg personally. {your welcome}

So here's to eight beautiful years and not being psycho.  Love you babe!

I just had to share these pics I found of us from Emme's sealing.  This guy makes me laugh.







2 comments:

Lacey said...

love this post. you guys are probably exactly where someone had in mind for you, and i think you have made it their beautifully! i LOVE the picture of you and Gregg sitting on the steps at the temple, so powerful. you guys are great examples, i am glad we are friends.

Staci Alexander said...

You two are so amazing and such a great example to me that patience does work. I love you both and am so glad you are a part of our family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...