Friday, January 18, 2013

A Happy Day with E's Birth Family

Back in September, we got to meet up with Emme's birth family for her and her little sister's birthday. Emme's birth sister is almost exactly a year younger than her. When people find that out we tend to get asked a lot of questions and I'm sure you are thinking of some yourself right now, but that is for another day. Gregg and I are very protective of Emme's birth family and we hold them very dear to our hearts so because of that I decided to keep Emme's sister's full face off my blog. She is the cutest sweetest thing you will ever meet and I have the cutest pictures of Emme with her, but unfortunately there are bad people in the world and it is not my right to put her face out there.

With that said we had a fabulous time. We were sad we didn't get to see her birth mom or aunt, but we did get to see all the grandparents and even met a great uncle of Emme's. It is a day that we look forward to all year long.







1 comment:

sjhalford said...

Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...