Thursday, January 24, 2013

Emme is Two!

Whoa Nelly! It feels like just last month we were celebrating Emme's first birthday. Now we're pushing 2 1/2.  We love our blond little spit fire!  

 
We went to the planetarium with some friends on her birthday.  We frequent there often and Emme always squeals with delight when we pull up.



We had a family party a few days later.  My SIL helped me make this amazing cupcake cake.  It's no secret Emme and I love giraffes, so I couldn't wait to throw her a giraffe party.
Do you love the crayon on my table? 

These are the kind of poses we get nowadays.


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."

Just some good ol' cousins "helping" open presents.

Emme was obsessed with these cars all summer.  It was a huge hit with the cousins as well.


Look at how blonde that girl is!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

are you kidding me with that cake? amazing!!!i saw this post after i read your one about not being perfect and hello you are totally dressed adorably, your cupcake cake is amazing and your little girl is to die for! you have it together girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...