Monday, October 06, 2008

Boat Tour

We got to the boat just in time to get tickets for the 8:00 tour. Like everything else it went smoothly and perfect. We were 3rd in line so we got the best seats and the sun set as we were taking off and we came back to port just as the light show went off on the Eiffel tower. Look people...I'm a huge pessimist and that's something I'm working on, but I really had nothing to complain about. Everything went great on this trip. Well, okay...so on the boat tour I felt something wet on my hand and it turned out to be bird poo. But, nothing got anywhere else so it was all good. I think in some countries this is actually a sign of luck or at least I'm telling myself this.



2 comments:

Staci Alexander said...

AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME! I am really jealous, but so glad you guys got the chance to go! My favorite picture, as you know is the one with all the sparkles!

Staci Alexander said...

P.S. I'm jealous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...