Friday, October 10, 2008

The Story

Take your ipod, put it on shuffle and answer the questions with the song you get. I saw this on Aubrey's blog and thought it looked fun.

If someone says " is this okay" you say....
God's Will (Martina McBride) That's what I should say I guess

How would you describe yourself?
Only Fooling Myself (Kate Voegele) About what, I don't know

How do you feel today?
Don't Save Me (30 Seconds to Mars)

What is your life purpose?
Lip Gloss (Lil' Mama) okaaaay....

What do you parents think of you?
Can't You Just Adore Her? (Mandy Moore) ahhh

What do you often think about?
Piano Man (Billy Joel) I really do want a piano

What do you think of the person you love?
Thanks For The Memories (Fall Out Boy)

What is your life story?
'Til I Can Make It On My Own (Martina Mcbride)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
My Immortal (Evanescence)

What do you think when you see the person you love?
Let's Make Love (Faith Hill) Well then...a little tigress!

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Learning To Fall (Boys Like Girls) haha

What will they play at your funeral?
The Long Way Around (Dixie Chicks) I always seem to do that

What is your biggest fear?
America (Jewel) This is true at the moment

What is your biggest secret?
Midnight Bottle (Colbie Caillat) um...no comment

What do you think of your friends?
Think of You (A Fine Frenzy) True True

What did you see out your window today?
Heirlooms (Amy Grant)

What motivates you?
I'll Stand By You (The Pretenders)

What do you dream about?
Voice Inside My Head (Dixie Chicks)

How would you describe your high school years?
Stupid For You (Marie Digby)

What are your hopes for the future?
Break the Silence (Alana Grace)

How would you describe the way you look?
Make Me Sick (Danity Kane) haha somedays...

What is the purpose of your blog?
Looking Forward To Looking Back (Mandy Moore) that's fitting

What goals are you currently working on?
Now (SHeDAISY)

What will the title of this post?
The Story (Brandi Carlile)

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Pretty cool! I'll have to try it.

Jamee Hardy said...

Hi! My computer had a wicked virus on it, and we just waited to fix it, till life slowed down here. Thank you for your comments, The temple was beautiful I can't believe it took us so long. And it looks like you were gone too. Lucky! I am jealous. I particularly liked your blog about the older lady, who had a really good way with words and questions. Hope all is well!

Amanda said...

Funny and fun! Hope to see you sooN!

Annie said...

Hey Lacey....will you forward me your email so I can send you an invite to AJ's blog....my email is drebing@gmail.com

Annie said...

One more thing....what was the name of that funny blog you were telling me about again...I cannot remember the address...will you email me that too?? thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...