Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween 08'

So this year Gregg and I were really excited for Halloween. We were going to be mimes because it seemed easy enough, but when my brother asked me what we were going as I said "mimes" and he said "oh! you put the lime in the coconut..." It took me a second to realize he thought I said "limes" instead of "mimes" and of course we laughed forever about it. I thought "who would go as a lime?" Well, what do ya know? Gregg thought it would be hilarious so we set off in search of a lemon and lime costume. With no luck my mom took to the sewing machine and made these amazing costumes! They turned out great and we won the award for the funniest costume.
The party was wonderful as usual and I can't wait to wear them again on Halloween!



Britt, Me, Staci, and Tricia
So fun to have the girls together! Kaylee "Angel," Jocelyn "Butterfly," and Kenzie "Devil."
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julie said...

Darling pictures! Now I want to be a lemon/lime for Halloween! :)

I also owe you a HUGE apolgoy- I didn't get the reminder message about my appointment until after - and things have been a little, well, crazy the past week. I'll have to fill you in. Again, I am so, so sorry!

The Rasch Family said...

Those are the absolute BEST costumes I've ever seen. Can I just say I love you guys!

Amanda said...

SOO CUTE!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Only you two would make such great fruit for Halloween! Love it!

Anonymous said...

The Lemon/Lime turned out soo cute!!

Jackson's said...

They turned out great! Ryan and I laughed forever when we saw those pictures. You guys can really rock those costumes.

Kimberly said...

I LOVE your costumes!! You guys are so creative ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...