Monday, October 20, 2008

She's Home!

My Aunt Erma got home from her mission in Jackson, Mississippi on Thursdsay. Her report was yesterday and it was so good to see her! She is such an amazing person and I just love her to death! I aspire to be just like her because of her hospitality, humbleness, the fact that she never judges, and she always makes me laugh. Her doors are literally ALWAYS open to anyone who needs a room to stay. She has been widowed for around 17 years, but she has always made the most of it. She is not one to let life pass her by. I am so grateful for her example and happy to have her home. It was great to see so much family yesterday and I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
To see more take a look at Amanda's blog!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jackson's said...

So wish we could have been there. It looks like so much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...