Thursday, May 20, 2010

These My Peeps

Let me start out by saying these girls thankfully have let me tag along even though they are my sister's age.  We all live in Utah for now and have had monthly get-togethers for years now.  We've watched babies come, marriages come, and the announcement that Gregg and I were approved for adoption together.  It's so nice to have girls from my home town that know exactly what it's like to move away from family.  Not to mention the juicy gossip that takes place.  Thanks for all the listening, advice, and entertainment girls!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh how I love a good girls night out! It seriously is some of the best medicine!! :) It's fun to see that you are all still such close friends. Pretty cool if you ask me! It's fun to have a close group to share those moments ... the ups and downs with!

Cindy said...

Good Times, GOod times! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...