Friday, November 12, 2010

So I've pretty much stunk at this daily post thing. I'm blogging from my phone because I'm too lazy to sit at the computer.

Little Emme gets bigger every day. We put on some jammies last night and she couldn't even extend her legs fully. It's sad to see her growing so fast but very exciting at the same time. She's also been smiling and cooing and even giggles here and there. Pics to come soon. She melts our hearts more and more each day.

I'm still amazed by how everything has fallen into place. I remember thinking getting a child seemed impossible for us. Gregg and I will occasionally say to each other "I can't believe we have a baby." Adoption is a powerful thing. Thanks to that and our wonderful {M} we are parents.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

It's so sad to see kids grow out of your favorite outfits for them. The upside of things is that you get to put them in new really cute clothes that you've waited so patiently to use:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...