Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween, Bug Style

We had a great Halloween this year.  I loved showing the little one off in her ladybug costume.  Emme hit a growth spurt during the Halloween season and we were a little scared she wouldn't fit in her costume by the actual holiday.  I added a few pics of her in her costume at different times in the middle of the post so you could see the difference between just a few weeks.  I want to squeeze her just looking at the photos.  With the added pounds she's been smiling up a storm and actually giggled a couple times. 

Oct 16th

Blake and Kelsey were good sports to go to the party last minute with us. 

Oct 19th
Oct 30th  Seriously!?  Love this chunky face!
Oct 30th

Oct 19th


This was a mom, no makeup day.  I didn't think I would be in any pictures, but here I am showing the world.

Gregg's, mine, Emme's

Sad to say, but this was probably my best pumpkin in years....maybe ever.

5 comments:

Julie said...

oh my goodness! So stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! What a cute little bug!

Tricia said...

I love that little Emme! She is so darn cute in her costume. I can't get over the chunky 11 day growth spurt...so awesome. Chubby babies are the best:)

Megan said...

That close up of her face on Oct.
19th is just the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Staci Alexander said...

Fun fun fun! You guys are so stinking cute! I love your family! Emme is beautiful and you two are the best parents in the world!!!! {M} definitely made a good decision when choosing the best parents possible for Emme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...