Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She's My Chubby

I hate that she doesn't have a bow in this picture, but I can't resist her in all her chubbiness glory.  She had her two month appt on Monday.  She did pretty good with the shots, but didn't feel good the rest of the night.  When she woke up in the morning she was back to her old self.  She cooed at the doctor and loved that she got to be naked for so long.  Here's her stats.  (I hated stats before we got Emme, because they meant nothing to me.  Now, I see that it's one of the ways to brag about your baby and heck ya, I LOVE bragging about Emme.)

Length: 23 1/2 in or 75%
Weight 11lbs 11oz or 75%
Head 10%

We laugh because I took her to the Dr. a couple weeks ago for her acid reflux, and she was 9lbs 2oz.  She was 7lbs 1oz when she was born so she's coming right along. 

5 comments:

The Jacksons said...

So at Sage's 4 MONTH..keep in mind..4 MONTH dr. appt. she was only 12lbs. 2oz. I think Emme's going to beat her in the weight department by a LONG shot! I can't believe how chubby she's gotten. Needless to say, I'm Jealous.

Tricia said...

So stinking cute! I love the chubs. I hope she never grows out of that adorable sweater. You can use it as a 3/4 shrug in the spring, then short-sleeved shrug in the summer:)

Hodges Family said...

haha YOu have to love the baby chub! She is a doll!

Staci Alexander said...

She's a cute little chubbers! I love her!!!

Megan said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love chubby babies ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...